Footsteps Farnborough Recruiting
Job Title: Nursery Practitioner (Full time / Part-Time)
Job Setting: Footsteps Farnborough
Job Role: Early Years Practitioner
Date Posted: November 2020
Hours: Term time only 8-3.30pm
Are you looking for a new role in 2021?! If so, come and join us at Footsteps Farnborough.
We are recruiting for Early Years Practitioners to join the Footsteps family at our friendly preschool focused on outdoor learning.
You will be responsible for helping to provide an outstanding and caring setting for the children in your care to fulfil their potential.
What we are looking for:
– Someone who has a passion for working with children.
– Someone who can work within a team.
– Someone who can deliver high standards of care to the children.
– An excellent role model to the staff and children at all times.
– To gain positive healthy relationships with nursery parents and colleagues.
– Someone who has an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
– To have knowledge of child protection procedures.
We offer competitive rates of pay as well as further opportunities to train within the job
Candidates must hold at least Level 3 in childcare (or equivalent).
If you feel that the above describes you and you want to take on a new, exciting challenge then please contact us for an informal discussion.
Please email: Farnborough@footsteps-nursery.co.uk