Footsteps Maple Cross Offers Breakfast and After School Club Provision to Maple Cross JMI
Being based at Maple Cross JMI gives Footsteps Maple Cross an amazing opportunity to share the use of some fantastic facilities and open space. It also provides us with an opportunity to give back to parents at the school with the extension of our Early Years Breakfast Club and brand new After School Club. Our fully qualified staff are all first aid and DBS checked and passionate about working with children.
We have already been very successfully running an Early Years’ Breakfast Club. From October 2019 children at Maple Cross JMI from Nursery through to children in Year 6, will also be able to use the term-time service. Breakfast club will run from 7.30am to 8.50am and children will be provided with a choice of cereals and toast. Children will be taken to class for registration.
After school there will be sessions from 3.15-4.15pm where there will be structured clubs available (individual prices to be advised). These will include sessions such as cooking, drama, Spanish, art, lotions and potions/slime and forest school). There will also be After School Care available where the session is booked from 3.15pm – 5.30pm. Children are also able to stay on in After School Care following any clubs attended. Costs include snack and drinks. Children will be collected from School.
- If a child has attended footsteps previously the cost is £4
- £5 for years 1 to 6; and
- £6 for children in Reception (Early Years ratios required)
After School Club:
- After School Activity Clubs (3.15pm – 4.15pm) – individually priced. A full timetable and cost will be provided
- Afterschool care 3.15pm to 5.30pm – £12.50 per child (no structured clubs included)
- If attending After School Activity Club (3.15pm – 4.15pm) and staying on for after school care until 5.30 – £15 (all inclusive)
For more details, please email Footsteps Nursery & Preschool (Maple Cross) at email@example.com.